On-Site Influenza Vaccine Program for Consultants & Brokers
As a consultant or broker, you have an opportunity to help your clients’ organizations stay healthy and protect their bottom line by investing in the health and welfare of their employees. With wellness programs and disease prevention such a hot topic, it’s important to take the necessary steps to offer programs that enable people to live healthier lives. By partnering with Maxim Health Systems, you can offer your clients on-site health and wellness programs such as: influenza and pneumonia immunizations, cholesterol, glucose, and blood pressure screenings; telephonic health coaching, and other screening, immunization, educational, and support programs.
Influenza is one of the leading causes of absenteeism from work. On average, unscheduled absences cost employers $422 for every employee annually.
Consultants and brokers partner with Maxim Health Systems, one of the nation’s largest providers of immunizations and wellness services, to provide organizations with the programs they need to minimize absenteeism. Maxim offers a hassle-free program that’s easy to implement, and extremely beneficial to employees. Listed below are some highlights pertaining to the services Maxim is currently providing to thousands of corporations nationwide.
Maxim’s Key Advantages:
- Nationwide service: Maxim can provide on-site services at one or all client locations.
- Vaccine supply: Maxim has direct-to-manufacturer relationships and sources vaccine from multiple sources.
- Low Cost: A simple, all-inclusive per shot rate. NO hourly rates for nurses, travel or setup fees, waste disposal fees, tear-down fees, etc.
- No advanced purchase or deposits: Maxim does not require you to purchase vaccines in advance. The third party will ONLY be billed for the amount of shots administered as long as the 40 shot minimum is reached. (There is a 40 shot minimum requirement per location/clinic.)
- Nurses: All nursing staff is employed directly by Maxim, and has successfully completed a stringent hiring and orientation process. We do not utilize subcontracted nursing staff.
- Turn-key operation: Maxim brings all supplies and removes all waste and leftover supplies on the day of the clinic. No storing of vaccine or supplies is required by the host facility.
- Marketing: Maxim provides the third party with access to an online promotional center for all marketing and educational materials they might need. NO FEE for this extra service.
- Online sign-ups: An online scheduling tool is available to set up appointments so recipients don’t miss time away from work standing in line (additional cost).
- Reporting: Maxim will provide reporting for all clinics provided at third party locations.
- Flu Care Card: Maxim has the ability to offer Flu Care Cards to those employees who can’t attend the on-site clinic, work at a small satellite office, or work from home. Flu Care Cards are redeemable at any of more than 25,000 public immunization clinics posted on www.findaflushot.com. Billing of shots administered is based solely on redemption.
Your clients depend on you. You can depend on us. Contact a representative to learn how a health program from Maxim Health Systems can help your clients’ bottom line.
Are your clients also interested in offering a workplace Wellness Program? For details visit http://www.maximwellness.com/