On-Site Influenza Vaccine Program for Community Organizations
Your organization can join the hundreds of other health departments, faith based organizations (including churches, synagogues, and others), corporations, retailers, and senior centers that have started hosting on-site flu and wellness clinics in their communities. Together with Maxim, you can help provide members of your local community access to these much needed preventive health services.
Plus, hosting a clinic is a seamless process that’s simple for you and valuable for your neighbors, family, and friends. Our turn-key programs are designed to meet the needs of your organization.
Contact us to learn more about our on-site flu clinics for Public Access Facilities.
With Maxim, your organization can enjoy countless advantages, including:
- Abundance of qualified staff to cover all clinic locations
- No subcontracting (all assigned staff members are directly employed by Maxim)
- Clinics are always staffed by nurses (RNs, LPN/LVNs)
- Vaccine management (we will secure, store, and remove excess inventory)
- Medical waste removal
- Billing operations (we bill Medicare Part B and a growing number of Managed Care Organizations)
- Automated clinic management software, allowing for real-time updates
- Emphasis on quality and customer service
- Customized reporting options
Protect the health of your community. Contact us for more information.
Are you interested in offering a Wellness Program? For details visit http://www.maximwellness.com/