On-Site Influenza Vaccine Program for Senior Living Facilities
According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), deaths ranged from a low of about 3,000 to a high of about 49,000 people from the 1976 to the 2007 flu seasons, and more than 200,000 hospitalizations occur each year as a result of seasonal influenza. 90 percent of these deaths involve older adults.
Nursing homes, assisted living facilities, active adult communities, continuing care retirement communities, nursing homes, and other senior environments face a severe threat from the flu virus. The social, interactive environment of a senior community allows this contagious virus to spread quickly, making immunization a necessary precaution.
Through a partnership with Maxim Health Systems, your facility can host a flu clinic that is hassle-free for your staff while providing this very important service to your residents (staff immunization services also available). From set-up to clean-up, Maxim handles the details, while your staff focuses on the needs of your residents.
Contact us to learn more about our on-site flu clinics for Senior Living Facilities.
Already partner with Maxim? Click here to access your flu clinic promotional tools.
With Maxim, your organization can enjoy countless advantages, including:
- Abundance of qualified staff to cover all clinic locations
- No subcontracting (all assigned staff members are directly employed by Maxim)
- Vaccine management (we will secure, store, and remove excess inventory)
- Medical waste removal
- Billing operations (we bill Medicare Part B and a growing number of Managed Care Organizations)
- Automated clinic management software, allowing for real-time updates
- Emphasis on quality and customer service
- Customized reporting options
Your residents trust you. You can trust us. Contact us for more information.
Are you interested in offering a Wellness Program? For details visit http://www.maximwellness.com/